TWD 0.40% $2.48 tamawood limited

That is absolutely correct @Tapdancer. the shares issued for the...

1. 1,907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    That is absolutely correct @Tapdancer. the shares issued for the Astivita purchase increased the SOI by 23%+. They also issue small parcels of shares to their home buyers as well so the number of shares would have increased slightly more than 23% since 2023. My calculations would put FY div at about 24c based on that SOI. However the last dividend would not be a gauge of what to expect as TWD was paying out funds held back due to not paying a dividend in Mar 23. 10-12c would be my guess at this stage bearing in mind that they usually pay a slightly smaller dividend during the second half year. They have not said anything about margins deteriorating and this is probably due to their "Project Derisk" initiative when they increased margins earlier than other builders at the risk of losing volume. This strategy and the use of their Senterprysis software in controlling inventory has paid off handsomely. Excellent foresight from the board. The market does not seem to take notice of businesses which are as tightly controlled as TWD. Those investors who have stayed the distance with TWD will have gained excellent yield over the years and still the market tends to ignore the metrics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TWD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.48
Change
0.010(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $93.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.52 $2.52 $2.48 $519 209

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 350 $2.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 3809 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.03am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TWD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.