TWE 0.81% $11.23 treasury wine estates limited

Ann: TWE 2020 AGM Addresses and Q1 Trading Update, page-69

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    America goes and invades another country and no one bats an eyelid, no war crimes, no arresting of the president, soon as China does something it's we need to unite and put a stop to this. We need to liberate the southern china sea from the CCP. We can't have them bully us around. You mean America hasn't use the same bully tactics under the "democracy" flag? Of course, anything to extend the American led western dominance right? and Australia is part of that alliance. And now that Scomo have made their bed, they have to deal with the outcome and that is your biggest paying customer doesn't appreciate your comments and wants to go elsewhere. I would do the same if I was a paying customer. Do you think every business owner loves every one of their customers? Of course not, but do they still put on a smile and carry on? Yes if they want to keep making a profit. Australia could have play this alot smarter. But I get it, Scomo wants his moment under the sun, and brownie points for future gains for his after prime ministerial life.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TWE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$11.23
Change
0.090(0.81%)
Mkt cap ! $9.112B
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.20 $11.32 $11.15 $24.18M 2.154M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 41110 $11.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$11.26 9628 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TWE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.