TWE 1.23% $12.35 treasury wine estates limited

Ann: TWE update on F20 earnings expectations, page-79

1. 1,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 253
    @Samorghyni
    I'll look at the modelling over the next day or so. My apologies for the late reply, I've been doing lots of fishing, and have been bored of HC of late.

I will throw this brick though. ....if it's good enough for some ceo's, sporting leaders, and various others, to take their leave/work for one day per week (pay wise) and generally do the right thing, then chubba chops Clarko should leave now. There is only more carnage he can create. I cannot recall at what price he unloaded at, $17 ish....then said "uh shareholders....things are crook in Tullarook." Then Clarko's biggest stroke of luck....covid 19. Sales in the international booze market were bad for TWE well prior to that, so a black swan has emerged as a saving grace for his stewardship.

Clarke focussed too much China, blamed the previous encumbent for channel stuffing, and signed up for a mega palace HQ at the Paris End of Collins street.....Wha Da Ffffff.....not even a relevant place of business.

Hopefully the next CEO is a bit more savvy.

Its easy to do well when you are a "market darling' .....not so easy when you are under scrutiny
    Last edited by SlicebySlice: 01/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TWE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.35
Change
0.150(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $10.02B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.41 $12.44 $12.27 $19.63M 1.588M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13408 $12.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.36 2646 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TWE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.