OSL 7.69% 0.7¢ oncosil medical ltd

Many moons ago I significant poster pulled the OCL reports and...

1. 8,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Many moons ago I significant poster pulled the OCL reports and management apart under a pseudonym.

OSL threatens legal action against him and HotCopper to the best of my belief. He gave up as the potential legal costs would have been huge even if he could win the case, as there is no guarantee of costs being awarded. He went into great detail about the history of the process and the significant amount of money shareholder had pumped into it via the previous company, and exposed the OSL management team as being a little less than truthful, in his view.

That was some years ago, but the funny thing is he really hit the nail on the head as to the technology being a little suspect, and the paradox is that he went on as CEO of a successful medical device company, in Australia that achieved revenue of over $500M in 2023, and is now a $5B company. How the fortunes differed over the past 6/8 years or so.

If only a few more read and understood what he was saying rather that rubbishing his every post as a downramper - LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $23.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $34.37K 5.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4929003 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 23400459 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.