OSL 0.00% 0.5¢ oncosil medical ltd

Ann: Two more PANCOSIL Trial treatments using OncoSil device, page-164

1. 8,915 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Hi Tiny, you are correct on all points, however, please see my comments in line below, in bold, for easier reading
    Cheers.

1. That was 10 years ago - Yes it was, and what an insightful analyst he was. Most posters on HC called him all sort of unsavoury names, and then defended the board and management even more.

2. The entire OSL board and executive has changed - you might argue it took too long, and that's true, but it's changed - True. If they had been tossed a lot earlier and he could have been persuaded to join them it may be very different now. I know hindsight is easy but the SH of 10 years ago backed the board and every piece of dodgy 'ANN' they put out. I suspect that most SH of 10 years ago must now, with hindsight, realise they had the wool pulled over their eyes big time.

3. Telix has raised a lot and without China Grand's investment it might have been in a different position today. Turned an inaugural profit last year after..... 7 years listed. With the right management they way well have attracted funding, assuming the due diligence convinced any funder that the tech was good.

4. And without detracting from his efforts, but the technology in telix is not unique: there are bigger players, earlier players, and more copycats coming. So the technology already had a degree of acceptance. He's carving out a great company but he's not God. It does not have to be unique, but it does have to work - Sirtex was not unique, even Bruce had a go at competing with them under Sirtology, North Sydney, NSW. just up the road from SIRTEX HO. Sirtex always acknowledged that their patents would not hold up if challenged which is why they didn't go after Sirtology.

I think pulling that out from 10 years ago is pretty random. I think its good for new SH to understand the history if only for future investments in medical device start ups. And to keep an open mind and not allow ones biases cloud the judgment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $9.475K 1.927M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 23999517 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5643803 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.