AZY 0.00% 1.3¢ antipa minerals limited

Ann: Two New Discoveries at Minyari Dome, page-31

1. 412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    Bronzeage, what possible benefit do I derive from being realistic about AZY? This is a theme you cling to, that anyone negative is a down-ramper, presumably in order to buy shares from the people scared into selling.

Is there something in what I've written that you disagree with factually? Do you think, for example, that there will not be a very big CR to finance the mine? Or that the impact of that CR will not have an impact on the share price? Do you disagree with my comment that no fundies, board members or substantial investors have been buying on market regardless of how low the price goes? These are facts – I assume uncontested. If you disagree with something I've written on a factual basis, or if you don't think my interpretation of those facts is valid, go ahead and tell me where it's wrong. But puh-lease, stop with the down-ramping nonsense.

There are 3.6 billion shares on offer. Every day, sellers outnumber buyers around 2:1. The price has been in steady decline for 16 months. This all means that if I want to buy shares on market, I only need put an order in. If I was buying my shares directly from Hot Copper posters, I can see your point (if indeed that is your point). But the fact is that I'm selling my remaining shares by the end of the FY and have no interest in buying new shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $99.40K 7.645M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 7938745 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 874587 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ 4294714
Last updated 15.48pm 17/05/2024 ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.