LKE 2.78% 3.7¢ lake resources n.l.

Lake's recent activity on Twitter, with six tweets in a single...

1. 1,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 376
    Lake's recent activity on Twitter, with six tweets in a single day, suggests that they may be experiencing a heightened state of panic. This could be a result of the numerous angry phone calls they receive from institutional investors. It appears that the company is facing significant backlash to the extent that they may be avoiding answering calls altogether.Considering DD's previous tarnished reputation with his former employer, it seems that he is not deeply concerned about the outcome of his actions at LAKE. Perhaps this is why he accepted the job in the first place, as it may be perceived as the end of his career regardless. From my observations, there appears to be a lack of interest and motivation on DD's part when it comes to LAKE. Despite being in this position for a year, he only provided two scripted interviews to the investor community after 6-7 months. It is worth noting that these interviews were likely prompted by the multitude of complaints on forums.The growing conviction arises that Stu, Steve, and DD are all operating within the same sphere. It suggests that this company does not possess noble intentions but rather relies on fabrication. As time passes, old lies become increasingly difficult to sustain, necessitating the emergence of new falsehoods to sustain the charade.

DYOR
    My opinion only
    Not financial advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $61.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $82.85K 2.249M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1569155 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 944575 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.