AAJ 0.00% 1.5¢ aruma resources limited

I find it absolutely fascinating how we had 150k plus on market...

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    I find it absolutely fascinating how we had 150k plus on market buy from our largest shareholder just prior to drilling finishing. Why would you buy such a large holding just as drilling comes to an end. Why not buy in earlier when drilling started why near completion?

Now I know gold is not visible in most cases as I've spent weeks looking at drill cores with gold and spotted none (plenty that glitters just no gold), having said that I am sure people can get a rough idea prior to lab. Or perhaps they just think they have promising drills, lab might prove otherwise. But fingers crossed this games on.

How do you get more shares when results look promising without raising price? Do a consolidation, that will make some suckers sell. Then just accumulate gradually in small parcels.

Use bots to make it look like they are trying to manipulate price up to sell, when really they are trying to convince punters its a sell so they can accumulate lower.

There has been consistent buying since early December that looks a bit out of place.

Wishful thinking most likely but its a fun theory for now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.953M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $2.256K 150.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 211168 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 731791 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.