NVQ 0.00% 2.2¢ noviqtech limited

Ann: Tymlez Operations Update, page-20

1. 5,058 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    That was a decent update today on how the business is going. Mike is one of those people, say very little and deliver big type! He is establishing TYM around the globe with reputable big name firms and governments. I repeat what I said a while ago on this forum. I expect TYM revenues to grow decently in this Q and much bigger in the next Q. I expect TYM MC to be in the $100+ mil range, originally I thought by Xmas 2019, but the way things are happening quickly globally, in TYM's business, it could be much sooner than end of 2019!! Those of us who have been in this game for a long time knows the following.

" Businesses/Equities are valued by the market on their future potential earnings and growth potential ".

If anyone is not sure of the above,  look at what happened to WTC ( I am not saying TYM is like WTC. They both are very sort after techs and SaaS type businesses n their respective fields, that's where the comparison ends, not in their size etc. ). Research here on HC and also in the media and online what punters and the so called respected fund managers thought, when WTC listed ( they thought it was way expensive at $3.35 or so at IPO and almost no big fund participated. Now they have to fork out around $22 per share to buy WTC as it is in ASX top 100 I believe ). Mike is like Richard White, nimble with money and a proven operator and never listens to the distracting noise. See where WTC is today and what PE etc, will blow your mind away. 

All I am saying is, if your product is unique, if you have great and respectable corporate proven global credentials, and if you move very quickly and establish yourself very quickly : Your share price will be rerated accordingly with much higher multiple than the crowd you leave behind. So by Xmas 2019 who knows where TYM's MC will be. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.