NVQ 0.00% 0.4¢ noviqtech limited

Agreed, I've got one seed investment I can sell you off-market...

1. 467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Agreed, I've got one seed investment I can sell you off-market @jbnimble it cost me 5c per share in 2013 & still holding.

The fact is private companies need seed investors as it's a far cheaper & faster method of raising capital; the company also needs backers come time to IPO.

If the company chooses the right seed backers, they will continue to buy shares on market & make money for everyone.

Seed is by far the riskiest investment you can make, as most companies are very pre-revenue, information is limited, timeframe to listing is often unknown & liquidity is low if existent at all. These are largely the reasons investors need to be s708 to qualify, but retailers are usually seeing the story in hindsight.

Admittedly, seed investing has it's rewards when you are right, but even then it can take balls of steel to maximise your investment when you've been holding through the whole bull market of 2017 & you have profits in front of your eyes right now.

This is when you really have to have an understanding of what you own. You make your money when you buy, so it's important you sell at the right time if you were able to get set at the bottom.

Good luck everyone, TYM is making us all money at todays date & that's a win for everyone
    Last edited by Cuse: 18/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.949M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.45K 362.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1409913 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11854932 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.21pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.