NVQ 0.00% 0.4¢ noviqtech limited

At present there are 2 main types of business, those that...

1. 1,312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    At present there are 2 main types of business, those that produce a product and those who claim to produce a service

Producers produce, food, be it crops or produce food from those grains, or animals, or produce from those animals like milk, butter, or produce cars, white goods etc, etc., then retailers who act as a middle man.

Then we have those who claim to produce a service, such as comparisons for energy, funeral insurance and the host of other calls we all get from overseas people, now we see blockchain and other services who claim to make things better easier more productive, we see companies doing deals with others that many do not understand, it appears many are just doing deals with others to make it look like they are kicking goals in order to raise money.

Now to Tymlez, can someone please explain exactly what they do, not the usual blockchain jargin with all the feel good phrases, but in laymans terms what do they actually do.

I am not saying or assuming anything good or bad and have no position here, just wanting to know what they actually do.
    If I can be convinced I may take a position

I have seen all these cryptos raise staggering amounts of money and now turning back to thin air, but in the process they have made a select few millions but have broken a lot of people and this I believe has crippled the small cap sector, for how long I am not sure or it it will recover.

I do see huge potential in battery metals as I see a huge shift from combustion engines to electric, but also a huge demand for home battery storage for solar panels that hopefully will shift away from oil demand and coal to the sun.

A sheik said, my father rode a camel, I drive a rolls royce, my son drives a rolls royce, and his son will ride a camel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.949M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $2.114K 528.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2022413 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2982093 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.25pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ 1220000
Last updated 12.51pm 03/05/2024 ?
NVQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.