NVQ 0.00% 3.1¢ noviqtech limited

Ann: TYMLEZ partnerships with EPI-USE for first BaaS Revenue, page-150

1. 14,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    Yep. Some people don't seem to grasp the fact that all early stage businesses lose money initially. It would be highly unusual if TYM was cash flow positive now. As you say @cdchi1 they are just ramping up the sales process. That takes cash resources which is why they raised funds in the IPO. To do exactly that. Spend money to ramp up operations. Blockchain for the enterprise is in its infancy. It's important that partnerships are built at this stage so that they have multiple quality avenues to eventually generate significant revenues. I see an early stage IT/blockchain business ticking the right boxes at this stage with their partnership program. The HP deal is significant. 
    To have expected $2M per quarter by now in this space ( $8M per annum) is just totally unrealistic. How were they going to do that with little money and a tiny team? Having said that, now that they have reasonable funding I would expect to see revenues start to grow significantly over the next 12 to 18 months. I envisage a hockey stock revenue chart. There will be an inflection point at some stage over the next 2 to 3 years where I expect to see revenues soar. Time will tell of course but that's what I'm expecting to happen and have put my cash on the line in backing Mike and Reinier and their team to deliver.
    Last edited by melua: 01/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.666M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 206 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.