NVQ 0.00% 4.1¢ noviqtech limited

Ann: TYMLEZ partnerships with EPI-USE for first BaaS Revenue, page-153

1. 5,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3788
    Thanks sapporo.

Not only did the pumparazzi go quiet here on the TYM forum, but some of them have actually left hot copper altogether, and moved to other forums.

And it's a pity that other stock forums (not hot copper of course) don't spend more time on sanctioning and moderating the scum on their forums, rather than on trying to be like George Orwell predicted, the "thought police", and the "fun police", shutting down well researched and sometimes comically flavoured posts by honest and caring and decent and good-willed people like myself. It's a great shame. This is why I am only using hot copper now, it's really good.

Anyway, I suppose I am lucky in that I never invested much here in TYM, and I've thrown those in the bottom draw, probably to take a capital loss one tax year to offset gains on gold stocks, so at least these will come in useful for something. Thank you Australian Tax Office.

I do believe the directors of this company need to think carefully about taking it private, or relocating to an alternative bourse, the ASX is not disallowed for them.

Ironically, earlier on in their lives, they attempted to list this on a European exchange first, but that didn't work out, so they went for the ASX as second choice, but that is also being evidenced as a poor move now.

This stock from now on will be judged on only one (1) thing - revenue.

No-one will buy it anymore, based on potential, or Blockchain hype, but only on revenue.

Reality has set in with an almighty thud.

Gw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.098M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.1¢ $625 15.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 82797 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 32148 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.