NVQ 0.00% 4.1¢ noviqtech limited

Thanks for that! I still believe in the potential of this one...

1. sle
    10,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 339
    Thanks for that! I still believe in the potential of this one though bitterly disappointed in the last quarter results were it appears less than 5 thousand dollars was achieved for that Quarter?? Still haven't worked out where nearly 400 thousand dollars mentioned in releases to the ASX especially the 29/4 Quarterly release are? 30 user cases named on the books (last Quarter up 7 for CY as I read it) and some of these have been with TYM for well over 12 months? Is TYM giving their technology away to most of these clients or is their some kind of contractual agreement where monies are to be received at a latter date? Now the big question is what will the placing be completed at? Over 10 cents and as a share holder from IPO I would be reasonably happy given what's on the horizon though still a hard pill to swallow seeming the IPO was at 22 cents. Can see this probably won't be the case though unless something news worthy comes through!! Obviously the chats with Michael REH this week haven't done anything for the share price if that was their intended purpose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.098M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.1¢ $576 14.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15650 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 33345 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.