PAR 13.7% 29.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Ann: Type D Response Submitted and Received by the US FDA, page-36

1. 1,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1853
    @Huts7 Good to see you fronting up at least. I'm 44 by the way.

Interesting that you don't believe this changes anything. And when I say interesting, I mean stupid. You said no partners would do a deal until 2x2 was confirmed, that was your reasoning. For PAR to stand by their expectation of signing a partnership by EOFY, they'll now need the FDA to come back in 2 months.

Hey, maybe you were wrong, and 2x2 isn't required for PAR to cut a deal. Let's hope that's the case.

Also when you say "plenty of options for funding", and not just CR, are you referring to debt-funding? Or equity partnerships? Because, looking at the track record of the business (as i'm afraid the entities who could provide such 'options' would) that's like you saying you have plenty of 'options' for supermodel wives. I'm not saying supermodels don't exist. I'm saying they're the ones with the options, not you.

Deals, deals, deals. What would a deal look like back then, compared to now? Well, both of them look invisible. PR's claims about maximising the value of the asset are, of course, a laughing stock now. At least to anyone who doesn't have their fingers in their ears shouting lalalalala, like you do.

As I said, i'm 44 so I have plenty of runway. My losses from my investments are 100% my responsibility, and i'll wear them. I'm 70% down on this one. I can afford to lose the lot, but I don't want to. Is that so crazy? If I do, it won't be because the drug doesn't work, will it? I'll see it through as I always said I would, but I see no problem with feeling disgruntled at this stage after the way management have gone about it. I see no problem in charging management with mismanagement of the cash position over time. Going around ridiculing people for interrogating the current position of the company when you are almost certainly substantially down yourself sounds like deflection. And characterising anyone who isn't putting on the "everything is fine" act as chicken little, or an overly-invested elderly person running out of time, is just more of the same.

So, we've had a little pop at each other now. I feel a bit better. Hope you do too. Maybe we can both factor a little bit of each other's viewpoints into our own from now on, and understand that everything isn't rosy at all, but it's probably not totally f**ked either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.035(13.7%)
Mkt cap ! $101.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 29.0¢ 25.0¢ $162.3K 595.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 49897 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 24504 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.