PAR 1.92% 26.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

That’s tremendous of you to reply to me Sir Farmer Bob.Screen...

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    That’s tremendous of you to reply to me Sir Farmer Bob.

Screen shot the pdf from the email, as photos on your phone then upload to hotcopper as a post using The little icon of the mountain range and sun within the frame in landscape orientation.

If in the too hard basket Bob, did you agree with Gans assessment that we have an undisclosed safety issue at hand?

I understand the n, some 70-80 subjects only, being investigated within the confines of a phase 2b trial and how small that number is when we consider the many millions that have been sunk into generating the data that supports the dose (2mg x2) is and could be considered submaximal by the fda.

If our safety profile vs therapeutic effect vs therapeutic duration is the point of conjecture then our KOL will be paramount from here. I’ve stated in the past that OA has a heterogenous symptomatic and radiographic profile.
    ie no grade 2 or grade 3 OA diagnosis is the same. I’ve held a belief that PAR have done a wonderful job showing the value of a drug with multimodal effects so that most (85%) will obtain some benefit over time, whether that is pain regulation, anti inflammatory effects. Or cartilage preservation, bone marrow oedema lesion reduction or slowing of adverse bone remodelling over time. Or any combinarion of the above,

SO, if there is a safety concern that Scott has uncovered and relayed, please let the captive audience know Sir Bob so we can all rush for the meraphorical exit on mass

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $92.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $233.3K 883.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18279 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 1025 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.51pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.