TYX 5.56% 1.0¢ tyranna resources limited

Yes, a very long ride indeed. You and I also know that TYX has...

1. 739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Yes, a very long ride indeed. You and I also know that TYX has in the past used the technique of distraction with the "next shiny object" to take focus off the unanswered questions.

This one (Namibe Lithium Project) looks to have legs, but I am pedantic (if people hadn't noticed), and I believe TYX needs to answer the questions raised from its previous announcements.

Have any of the below eventuated and what happened?

2 March announcement.
    Other field activities. Along with the airborne sampling (A helicopter will be used to enable rapid inspection of a large number of targets in a 5-day period), access and drill-site inspections will be completed by drilling contractor personneland civil engineering personnel so that all access and drill-site requirements can be verified. It is intended that workon upgrading and extending the access track, along with drill-site preparation, will commence in early April to permitdrilling to commence in May or June.

8 March Announcement
    Next steps
    In the coming weeks, Tyranna will complete fieldwork testing some remote targets within the Namibe Lithium Project and initiating access and site-works preceding the next drilling campaign.The next drilling campaign is likely to commence in May or June, will include deeper drilling at the Muvero Prospect, along with drilling of at least two additional prospects, and will be described in some detail in an announcement closer to commencement.

Cheers!
    Catweasle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $31.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $40 4.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 8533132 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 510000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 200000
Last updated 15.46pm 13/05/2024 ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.