4DX 1.89% 52.0¢ 4dmedical limited

Ann: U.S. CMS Approves Reimbursement for 4DMedical, page-75

1. 1,495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    https://starfishmedical.com/assets/2409_StarFish_WhitePaperReimbursement-Primer_V3.pdf

I found this to be a good, concise and easy to understand summary of the USA healthcare reimbursement system easy to understand.

Now that 4DMedical has achieved much earlier than expected Medicare reimbursement at a rate much higher than expected, this serves as the benchmark for private payers (noting private payers on average pay materially more). In the article, there is a section of private payers and I wouldn’t be surprised if the team, including Geraldine McGinty, are kicking starting those conversations and processes with one or more commercial private insurers (if indeed it is the right time to do so).

Geraldine should be able to advise the company on which commercial health insurers to target first (those with the easiest processes and a track record of approving reimbursement more easily, particularly following Medicare reimbursement). The top 10 largest commercial health insurance companies cover the vast majority of Americans covered by health insurance, and there are plenty of small to medium sized ones. We just need that first domino to fall to set off more falling dominoes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $213.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.5¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $165.2K 312.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47244 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 19261 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.