QBE 2.02% $16.96 qbe insurance group limited

Less growth outlooks? None of insurance companies do like risky...

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Less growth outlooks?
    None of insurance companies do like risky Regions because they don't want to pay for damages but buyers will sign up more contracts if they see more risks ahead.

Why Warren Buffet bought IAG? Does He think Australia is a safer than US or our middle classes are higher on average.

US economy is growing so the no. of middle classes are rising. It's like China.
    Americans are more generous than Aussie when the seek for public services.
    US forces are Red Bull Fighters.
    No doubts about the no. 1 status

If there's a lesser growth outlooks It must be relating to a trade advantage on the Fed rate decision.

The management doesn't see much effects of a rate hike. You don't see that because we had discussed about the Fed. I don't see that as well. QBE is just a hedge against a positive rate decision.

QBE is also a hedge against disaster. Don't wait for an incident to happen before taking out an insurance. Imagine you drive a car without registration. There's no insurance for your life because the TAC is not paid to cover that.

QBE is also a hedge against volatility. Are we in the most volatility periods where traders are setting the prices. They control the fate of all in debt companies. They also guide your trading behavior like a yoyo.

That's why I must stick to fundamental and to follow the consensus views to double my bets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.96
Change
-0.350(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $25.48B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.38 $17.38 $16.91 $38.82M 2.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75 $16.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.97 14045 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.