re: Ann: UCL:1.Takeover bid for Minemakers 2.... g'day seals, no...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 8,417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 590
    re: Ann: UCL:1.Takeover bid for Minemakers 2.... g'day seals, no need to be sympathetic as imo the offer is doomed to fail. even if they raise it it will still fail because ucl won't offer enough to get a decent % of mak. the best option for merging the two companies was to move ucl into mak, that has failed. unless ucl teams up with nmdc and offers 45cent/share plus then it may happen. this is not what i hope for or would like, it's just what i recon. i don't know any holders(not on hotcopper) that would accept an offer under a $1, i will probably sell on market in coming months as i have had enough of both ucl and mak. most mak holder view it as a long term investment same as ucl holders view ucl, both companies have had massive shareprice falls, most script has been put in the bottom draw and holders will not be enticed to accept takeover offers easily.

imo, the best and only easy way to get one company running the sandpiper project is for mak to move it's 42.5% of the project into ucl in exchange for ucl script that would be issued to mak shareholders and not kept by mak. completely fair and achievable etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $3.3K 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5834004 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 154900 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.