SPZ 5.77% 55.0¢ smart parking limited

Ann: UK Business Update, page-28

1. 9,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 802

After such a long time in and at one point I remember a at least a large possibly hard to move parcel what was your trigger for deciding to lighten? You have timed it very well.

I had various reasons to avoid them at different times as was't happy with the management communication that consistently IMO left shareholders to pick up the can and was very cautious when I saw unjustified rerating beyond current periods income as I know what technology change is happening and how nimble competition can be .

I am concerned that this may give current contracted parties a out under a misconduct or reputation clause and open existing contracts up to even more competitive action or stop them bidding , getting new contracts.

Without quarterly reporting it is a big gap in trust to not see how they are going considering their IMO poor communication history.

So little detail in this announcement I am not surprised by the market reaction.

More news to come I think about the scale and financial affects regardless of the warm fuzzy announcement that dropped the bombshell.
    Last edited by Teddyward: 8614 17/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.