SPZ 5.77% 55.0¢ smart parking limited

Ann: UK Business Update, page-34

1. 11,785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6313
    What are you on about, lack of transparency..? The company has clearly stated that they have just removed the 2 most senior staff from its UK operations for breaching company policy. It would seem that their remove has been very sudden. The share price actually proves there was very little if any actual insiders selling, as compared to the litany of events that have occurred on the ASX at least since I started investing back in the 1980's. The UK ops are now are the control of the MD until they find suitable replacements. The Chairman has briefly discussed the issue, which I think is fair considering that a full investigation will be underway.

To me you are just contradicting yourself. Saying if stay are stood down, it should be reports... um, yep. It was. As for reporting their names, really.... So instead the company should be shouting their names from the roof tops??? Because they have clearly disgraced themselves, let shareholders down and who knows what else. The less time their names have anywhere the better from all stakeholders viewpoints I would have thought.

Your last paragraph contains nothing relevant, no company, if undertaking investigations is going to spray the ASX with what they believe occurred, facts are what is needed.

If you don't like the stock, fine, but stick to facts and fundamentals.

Frustrated holder, but... still a holder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.