SPZ 0.00% 59.0¢ smart parking limited

Ann: UK Business Update, page-50

1. 531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    First time poster to Hot Copper. What an amazing few days for SPZ. I have watched a few big falls in the last few weeks (GXL, ISU) but this is the first one I have seen that seems like a wonderful business, despite the big fall. After listening to the update, I felt a sense of excitement for this company. There is no doubt (and I think the CEO conceeded this in the Q & A) that with the benefit of hindsight, the initial announcement was not ideal. And most likely had a consequence that was surprising for SPZ. The Q & A was not included in the transcript but I felt it was very positive. At the end of the day, it was swift, decisive management of what is a fairly minor issue (in the greater scheme of things). There is no unsolvable systemic problems here. Obviously a couple of staff misbehaving and tickets not as high as expected, but still 40% up on PCP. 40% UP!!! And they are being punished for that? Ok... so maybe I have a lot to learn but considering where this share price was a week ago, and what was announced, where should the share price be? 50 cents? No. But 30 cents? No way! Please come back at 4.01 on Monday and call me a fool, but if this isn't high 3's or very low 4's by Monday, I'll be amazed. And longer term? Well, that is very exciting for this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
59.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $206.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
58.0¢ 60.3¢ 58.0¢ $30.43K 51.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 22728 55.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
62.0¢ 16785 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.