ADT 3.84% $4.60 adriatic metals plc

Pretty hit and miss plus I'm sure the guy has gone looking for...

1. 1,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Pretty hit and miss plus I'm sure the guy has gone looking for data that confirms his beliefs.The later is an obvious bias risk in his analysis of KCN. Its a poor example as over that time period the gold price collapsed, they closed mines, thus all these profits went and right at the end the Thai gov repatriated their last operating mine which made them essentially worth zero. Falling 94% over that period is quite a reasonable outcome from FA perspective. To conclusively say that its solely a product of manipulation and the SP would have been way higher is an insane assertion. When a few other videos floated around a couple years back, I don't recall him ever showing he understood that mechanics of algos and why there are a series of smaller trades consistently i.e. how they actually operate as the algos offered by brokers aren't really black boxes. VWAP and TWAP type methods execute in a range of smaller order consistently through the day working towards a total volume to execute. Most the time its trading into the bid/ask (depending on buying or sell order), passively or aggressively, under best efforts or guaranteed volume basis, etc... Wide range of settings to tinker with. Whilst algos can be used to manipulate, doesn't mean it is always. Stocks don't always go up in a straight line no matter what you think of the FA and because they stop going up doesn't mean its manipulation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.60
Change
0.170(3.84%)
Mkt cap ! $1.193B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.50 $4.66 $4.50 $3.426M 747.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 324 $4.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.60 28659 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.60
  Change
0.170 ( 3.75 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.51 $4.65 $4.51 99933
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
ADT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.