RGT 5.00% 28.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: UK DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT SIGNED FOR MGC PHARMA MEDICINES, page-13

1. 1,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Why are they selling Mercury Pharma product in to the UK?

Didn't they advise in announcements as well as to some people in private correspondence that the Mercury Pharma brand was being developed SOLEY for the Australian market. Roby suggested to me it was for regulartory reasons and they needed a "brand" that they couldn't allow to be distributed in other "territories"....

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2381/2381446-d9578b2decbe88dc7a69035082cce5c7.jpg

Nothing these guys say eventuates as they announce or as they explain things to the public or shareholders.

If you were to find out the whole supply chain for Mercury Pharma products, you may start to understand the real reason for Mercury Pharma brand and why it's beneficial for the MXC board and associates what.png

While they are saying they will reach 5000 prescriptions per month by Q1 2021, this does not mean they will be cash flow neutral as they have suggested previously and would like people to believe.

The 5000 prescriptions per month for break even point projections were based on a mixture of 5000 prescriptions for the higher value products CogniCann and CannEpil.

The vast majority of their prescriptions so far seem to be for the cheaper and lower margin Mercury Pharma products. There's no way they will break even if that doesn't change quickly.

I note they still couldn't produce any sort of meaningful gross profit margin on their sales in the last 2 quarters so their profit margins aren't increasing and if anything it seems margins have further decreased? Unless there's a decent profit margin, you can sell millions of dollars in prescriptions a month and still not break even. At their current profit margins they wpuld be lucky to make $100k gross profit on $1m in sales. That's not paying their wages, trial expenses, research initiatives etc.

Those who believe the cash drain and dilution is likely to stop any time soon are likely to be severely disappointed in my opinion.
    Last edited by StockObserver: 14/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 28.5¢ $570 2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3400 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 2307 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.