RHC 0.45% $47.00 ramsay health care limited

technically rhc looks extremely dangerous to me. pull up the l/t...

1. 9,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3485
    technically rhc looks extremely dangerous to me. pull up the l/t chart form 2000

while fundamentals are all well and fine - you only need to look at MYX to see how the market treats a downtrend regardless of apparently cheap fundamentals.

the big risk to me would seem to be the current removal of global liqudity injections by central banks which has been the underlying 'invisible hand' driving market leader valuations up - forecast to go net negative late this year

RHC chartwise looks exceptionally prone to the kind of action we;ve seen in the US semi conductor stocks recently - effectively in a topping out pattern with big volatile moves within a large range forming the 'right hand shoulder' prior to what you;d expect would be a later capitulation event

ive no position in the stock and only mention in case it may help people consider the full array of factors influencing rhc sp outlook

hopefully i am wrong. but that chart fills me with caution. small upside vs large downside risk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$47.00
Change
0.210(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79B
Open High Low Value Volume
$47.42 $47.45 $46.97 $14.98M 317.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 253 $47.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$47.01 623 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.