HHR 0.00% 0.7¢ hartshead resources nl

This sell off is pretty devastating for myself and others who...

1. 174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    This sell off is pretty devastating for myself and others who bought 2 years ago in the mid 3s.
    I did put a large chunk in here, probably more than I should have but it's pointless reflecting on hindsight now.

About 6 months ago the project seemed super likely to eventuate but now the sentiment is complete opposite, but the truth is always somewhere in the middle, it always is.

The political climate in the UK is unstable for sure but what are they going to do if none of the companies find it viable to operate?
    Should I sell based on "planned" proposals from a party yet to get into power? Seems to me to act on this is more fearful than logical.
    So I choose to stay and ride this out.

I feel for everyone who is in the same boat as me... If you are feeling as shit as I am, hang in there.
    Personally I am just going to focus on actionable steps I can take to help myself at present other than make an emotional decision with this stock today.

Also, im pretty sure there is no grand conspiracy here, most of the people that have posted here has mostly been factual and shared calculations that anyone could have made from the provided numbers. I am still grateful for everyone's contributions and I don't think its useful to blame anyone else for how things have turned out.

Good luck and well wishes to everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $8.778K 1.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 10410172 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 7504209 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.