HHR 0.00% 0.6¢ hartshead resources nl

Ann: UK Southern Gas Basin - Operational Update, page-37

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 397
    It is beyond amazing. Look at @Byron other comments.

Rockrose are still committed with the project to first gas and relations with HHR good
    Priority remains the project and getting it through to first gas

I mean it is great that @Byron is sharing but I call BS on the directors comments. RR are parking this project for now and won't be pushing hard until Labour buckles. Mixed messaging between HHR announcements and HHR phone calls are not a great look right now. I would love some more detail on RR's position.

@Byron I was having a crack at your comment "well I am beginning to question who these posters are who have been promoting HHR for so long, are they paid WTF knows?"

@aero my comment about the project being viable without the EPL was based on a cashflow of Phase 1. Essentially re-running the HHR model with the EPL backed out. So cutting out the windfall tax and the investment allowance entirely. On that basis the NPV was similar and the IRR improved on that model.

While I think it is highly unlikely if gas sat below 54p for 2 quarters the whole EPL would fall away. Sounds counterintuitive but the project at 54/p with no EPL is more viable than the the project between 55-80/p with the EPL in place.

Last edited by Mitchdon: 08/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $23.49K 3.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 15431158 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4300000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.