HHR 0.00% 0.7¢ hartshead resources nl

On a wider point, I’ve noticed a few throwing rocks my way in...

1. 6,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 443
    On a wider point, I’ve noticed a few throwing rocks my way in recent days.
    No @Byron, I am not retained by the company to promote their story. No, @waasx200 I’m not trying to fool anyone.
    My motive for posting on HC is to impart my views on the stock to others like the vast majority of posters. I am long the stock and wearing a substantial paper loss right now.

But I made my decision to invest after doing substantial research. What I have miscalculated , and as others have alluded to here, is the inherent risk of investing in O&G, but given that UK was “perviously” a low sovereign risk jurisdiction, this was one risk I had dismissed, especially given the increasing need for energy security in the country.

The whole Labour windfall tax proposal is so utterly uneconomic that it beggars belief, but in hindsight, the risk I should have contemplated more seriously was how much rhetoric a shadow government is prepared to throw out there after 14 years of being in the wilderness, in order to win votes, regardless of the economic reality.

I will go away, lick my wounds and regroup. I’m not going to whine about management or others on this forum, for being fooled or lied to.  I made the decision myself and the consequences rest with me as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $71.07K 9.116M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1254999 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 508615 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 487281
Last updated 12.25pm 26/04/2024 ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.