HHR 0.00% 0.7¢ hartshead resources nl

Good synopsis and excellent points. This is the lobbying &...

1. 3,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2602
    Good synopsis and excellent points. This is the lobbying & grassroots efforts needed by industry that I was alluding to some time back. The focus not so much on trying solely to change the vacuous, wrongheaded minds of the party’s energy policymakers at this late stage or to win the intellectual debate, but on ensuring Labour does not win one single marginal seat in Scotland, and that the party’s focus groups and internal polling consistently shows this right up until polling day.

Industry can play quite a big and interfering role here, and do so quite transparently too when alongside the unions, in decimating Labour’s remaining Scottish support. Starmer is not completely stupid, and if he sees the extent to which voters and their extended families are angry and affected, it still could result in some last minute modification and concessions. It is all about seats, and while I congratulate the industry body for engaging constructively - and for little guys like HHR to be participating in forum discussions and penning logical thinkpieces too - it is firing up the voters on the ground that is necessary. Now too - it cannot wait until the closing stage of the campaign. The Scots are great and tenacious fighters, going to battle is hardwired into them.

The sheer irony of the Labour party doing this to the working man & woman, but that’s a whole other discussion and probably not for here!

(All imo of course!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $37.61K 5.373M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 9896099 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3894359 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 12.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ 6705106
Last updated 15.14pm 13/05/2024 ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.