HHR 0.00% 0.7¢ hartshead resources nl

I too am convinced this is HHR specific. I cannot find any...

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I too am convinced this is HHR specific. I cannot find any reason HHR would pause phase 1. None.

Depending on the escape clause I could find reasons RRE would pull out (When in doubt pull out). I would assume RRE has a right to get a full refund if FDP/FID is cancelled, and as they likely are the ones calling the shots on getting the Shell agreement binding, I can see only 2 options.

1. RRE wants to deliberately use the noise to starve HHR out. Easily done, and RRE has all the time in the world.
    2. Shell does not want to do business with HHR or RRE for what ever reason. Perhaps Aviro's approach to take over Shell's stake has gone sour and Shell told them go pack it. (Nice word for go f*ck yourself. Just fyi.). This would obviously make the transport unrealistically expensive and thus a complete revamp of the project required.

Our thread is a good example of what happens when messaging are done so casual and without any respect for shareholders. The management must be arrogant beyond anything I have witnessed, or alternatively competing for the most incompetent. In any event pure contempt treating us like this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 12027449 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3397771 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 443856
Last updated 11.22am 13/05/2024 ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.