MSB 5.12% $1.39 mesoblast limited

This is so sad. I was hoping to hear your wife was better....

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3065
    This is so sad. I was hoping to hear your wife was better. People who told me IBD was all about 'being careful about what you eat' are clueless. Older people seem to go into remission for years but it sounds as if your wife has been suffering for a long time. It's no wonder she's feeling despair and you'll know the pain killers for the gut aren't great.

I used to be doubtful that the gut could affect the brain. Now I think how can it not. I recall my eldest telling me she didn't want to live anymore. When her gut was healed there was such a dramatic difference. I also think steroids can cause depression.

I know you're up on all the therapies and you said your wife had some success with FODMAP. I wonder if the success of that diet is if it's difficult to eat high carb. I think Lutz's allowance is rather too low but 70% of his CD patients were symptom free within 6 months. He admitted himself some of them were eating double the allowance of carbs.

I don't know if your wife would be willing to try something like that and maybe add probiotic food like homemade yoghurt or sauerkraut to boost results. I wasted a heap of money on capsules and I found probiotic food is much more powerful. But you'll probably know all of this and I recall you said once your wife was stubborn. My eldest daughter is too.

I share your wife's view of the medical community but I feel we're at a critical point where there has to change. I really hope MSB takes off soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.