ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,967 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1361

Its been some time , but these results are gold.

Given remestemcel approval , how much of the valuation of MSB would be contributed to this indication? We are looking at a indication that would generate peak sales well north of $10 billion US. This is just one of how many indications?

Yes a P3 would need to be compleated however the trial would be short and very fast. 3 months and data would be ready for a lable exstention . 2024

Many big pharma would be keen however for Takeda Remestemcel-L is in a different category. "Must have"
    There bigest seller is for this indication. They have a competitive MAB drug showing significant results of 25% CR , twice as good . Remestemcel looks like close to 100%. The current best seller markets for around $26000 per patient per year.
    Remestemcel-L Better cheaper and at worp speed.

At the current SP of .95 we can be confident that the market has discounted the SP for the probability of FDA rejection. I am a optimist, 50/50 chance in my opiion.
    I am not the market maker, my opinion means little to the market. Could the market only be giving MSB a 5% probability of FDA approval?

So if the market is applying a 95% discount and the FDA removes that discount by approving the GVHD indication or giveing a clear indication that the potancy assays are approvable would a SP of $20 be considerd fare value?

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.