MSB 1.01% $1.00 mesoblast limited

Hi @alhambra, not “spoken” to you for a while. I notice that you...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Hi @alhambra, not “spoken” to you for a while. I notice that you still have Mesoblast sentiment as a buy, while you sit and watch from the sidelines. Are there any ASX companies that you have invested in, or is it just Mesoblast on a watch and wait? Your last post implies (please clarify) a criticism of the Directors. Do you feel that they are overpaid, ie they could be replaced cheaper, or just not up to the job? Do you feel a CR is going to be required? Do you think that we will have approval for SRGvHD with the cashflow that comes with it by end of this year? I ask these questions as I am trying to understand your sentiment position.
    I believe that we are going to remain around these levels until clear and unambiguous news which comes with either approval or a significant joint venture with money on the table. Here I am talking about $5 dollar (Aus) as a base for that approval. I have invested £550k, been caught out on my timing but not on the data, despite missing primary endpoints. All there has been in the last year or so is more spectacular data. There has also been (imo) significant and meaningful engagement with the FDA. The new trial design for CLBP and “reasonable” assays as evidence. Compare that to the previous SRGvHD application . That was a if we had never sat in the same room.

My sentiment is “wait” if not invested but certain hold and wait if you are. The hold position will be replaced by a buy and hold sentiment on the next good news which imo eliminates the “biotech” risky investment label. I expect to hold most of my stock for another 5 years when I suspect we will be closer to the real value a “inflammation” cure is worth.
    interested in hearing your comments.
    regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.141B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.01 94.3¢ $8.618M 8.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43508 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 34138 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.