SPN 2.94% 17.5¢ sparc technologies limited

First point was in response to people saying that we are...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74

First point was in response to people saying that we are investors and that the authorities should be protecting us.

I dont think the market has valued the project at all. I know what the share price moved to in the ST on retail exuberance and attendant trader attention. I used that to move to free carry but did that well before the recent agreement with FFI. I also know what the company paid for the project ( raising at .70) and that in a short period ( unlikely much project progression) they have given up half of their share, reducing their contribution to 30%.

I also dont see it as a cr as it does not affect their other activities. In fact it would reduce the necessary dilution of those. Those activities that had the sp at a higher level than now b4 they announced the green hydrogen project.

Also unsure what you mean re pocket lining. If you mean what I think you mean then i personally would have awaited relevant filings before going there. But perhaps I missed something and am being obtuse . Often do/am.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $16.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 17.5¢ $2.407K 13.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 80746 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 11146 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.