PGD 2.56% 20.0¢ peregrine gold ltd

I have read the announcements. Everybody on here has already...

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I have read the announcements. Everybody on here has already tried explaining them to you in both very detailed and very simple terms, but you won't listen. Everybody has had to wait on the same results and reporting that you have.

I'm sick of you and BT trying to blame management for your own bad decisions, suggesting they deliberately tricked a handful of you into buying at the all time high then selling at the lowest subsequent dip, management are out to scalp mum and dad, etc etc. Do you reckon management gives a flying toot about your piddly 0.01% collective holding? They're not consolidating anything by getting you off the register. The irony is it's other retail investors who made money selling to you at $1, and it's other retail investors buying your pissant holdings when you sell at 29 cents.

Now you fellas can feel free to keep sharing your victimhood, go ahead and keep liking and GAing each other's ramblings, you'll have the privilege of being the first HC member i've had to put on ignore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $13.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 23.0¢ 20.0¢ $18.12K 80.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14000 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 8153 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.