BRE 1.08% $2.80 brazilian rare earths limited

Ann: Ultra-High Grade Rare Earth Assays at Monte Alto Project, page-37

1. 890 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    The main reason I say it's hugely undervalued is not only because of the recent world class grades announced, but also because what I believe is pretty plain to see what will be revealed in the not too distant future.

It's not a guarantee by any means, however, I really do feel that BRE are on to something huge here.

HUGE as in highest average grades globally.

What are the chance BRE reveal ultra high grades (or, at least very high grades) 80 km's SOUTH ALONG STRIKE AT Sulista ??!

Re: ''Sales pitch''
    Have you noticed that BRE have had barely any media attention since the ultra high grades announcement?

Yet, the neighbouring/ nearby companies are being promoted through articles and such pretty heavily in comparison. Why? They don't need it IMO. Also, maybe they don't feel they need as much retail investor support as the small caps do.

On it's way to $5 IMO, and a year or two down the track- $10 per share.

''BRE has discovered numerous deposits of REE-Nb-Sc mineralisation across outcrops, boulders/corestones
    and drillholes containing ultra-high grade zones of monazite. These deposits occur as granular zones of up to
    ~40% by weight of monazite, or as veins of monazite/crandallite. The high-grade REE-Nb-Sc
    corestones/boulders and outcrops are encountered throughout the Monte Alto, Velinhas and Sulista targets,
    often along linear trends hundreds of meters in length.''

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.80
Change
0.030(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $193.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.77 $2.84 $2.71 $126.0K 45.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8107 $2.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.85 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.80
  Change
0.030 ( 1.12 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.73 $2.84 $2.72 3941
Last updated 15.57pm 24/05/2024 ?
BRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.