AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

I am no accountant but Current assets - Current liabilities is...

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    I am no accountant but Current assets - Current liabilities is $12m - $19m for minus $7 m.

I know enough that insolvency is when you can not pay your debts.

Can anyone see where the $7m is coming from?

Follow on question .. if you find $7m how much more is there that enables all the staff to be fed and clothed in the style to which they have become accustomed - a necessary condition if anyone is to remain and hang around to do all these awesome pipe dreams.

An observation.. when the dam was starting to throw up issues and not looking like the "Experts" (a very loosely applied term in this instance) model,...why didn't PGI go and do a more thorough drilling closely spaced?  Just asking.

What ever happened with the legal claim for the dredges?

The expense claimed against DRG is yet another fanciful pursuit - I imagine the result will be the same as BJ standing outside their political institutions calling them sons of whores, I hope your kids die... .I hope he does ..... it is cheaper.

Most amazingly, PGI only suspected this when they did the Preliminary Report?   COME ON!!!  PULL THE OTHER ONE.

Just how long have I been saying that their valuation of the plant is wrong.. two years?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.845M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $6.892K 1.748M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 60143294 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 30354307 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.