RHK 2.35% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

well not interested in 1.3c not even 40% of capital outlay ,...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    well not interested in 1.3c not even 40% of capital outlay , guess they are counting on people selling a tax loss, must be what you might see as a tax payer funded scheme of arrangement , pretty sure the majority of holders are well above 1.3c as a cost base, would be happier at around 8.5c+ held this for about 5 years and averaged down recently to 3c from 10.5 , at the time I thought 10.5 was pretty good.

looks like they are only interested in the higher grade i/o,well its only business just another for Todd think I will go watch Danny Devito in OPM , we want more, in hindsight probably should have taken the plunge at its ultra low and doubled up again ,so a 50% capital gain for some holders would be attractive so I guess its just a numbers game now someone must show their hand.
    its really a disgrace the dithering board over this period of time, well lets see if they can come to the fore and commence real negotiations with a suitable climax instead of leaving us just feeling screwed,.

this is the moment our board might earn their money but then collectively we have funded a happy board and a total bargain at 1.3c they could not cover the ground work thats been done in terms of capital

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
0.020(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
86.5¢ 87.0¢ 86.5¢ $1.924K 2.224K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1316 76.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 6412 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.