PGR 0.00% 5.2¢ the pas group limited

Thanks for posting this Andrew. I noticed that one of the other...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Thanks for posting this Andrew.

I noticed that one of the other conditions that also needs to be satisfied (as per  the O'louglins summary) is
    I had a look at the bidders statement (Section 7- Bidders Intentions) and no such mention is made of a potential delisting. I take it then that if no such update is provided then Colesseum couldnt use the 75% control threshold to apply for a delisting as this condition has not been satisfied.

Does anyone understand why the board has not come out and stated that the bid is opportunistic and for shareholders not to accept the offer? The offer is barely at a premium to the market price and the share price has only recently been at the levels offfered by Colleseum and at very thin volumes!

The fact that the board, after a full weekend, is not comfortable to make such a statement is concerning because they must actually believe the offer is worth evaluating.

I dont know but something smells fishy here. I hope the board will look after all shareholders best interests as Im sure Colleseum are definitely looking after theirs. I think this is a case where all minorities should keep a close eye on what actions take place over the next few weeks to make sure we dont get screwed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.