ASN 2.11% 9.3¢ anson resources limited

Do your own research but i think where we are up to is basically...

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Do your own research but i think where we are up to is basically FEED which would then setup the next steps for construction/building permits. So I think we're basically close to the end for GR just need to finish up with Koch. Man I hope its great results cause if they can step up and provide the units - we can see how quickly that scales!

For Paradox, I think based on my basic look - we really need the pipeline build/use and long term brine sign off. There seemed to be existing pipelines there for oil fields? and so I reckon there is a good chance these will get over the line. It sounds like though, we need these legislative changes to enable that sign off to re-use the existing pipeline footprints and capped oil wells for brine extraction.

I reckon GR will get up first.

Interestingly, in the older announcements they bucketed GR into the Paradox headings. Treating the two as one project. There was some debate on this but I reckon the LG offtake will be serviced by GR if it gets there first.

This has been a learning. I jumped into this share in the early days but missed some of this detail. Would love others views and whether I am wrong here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.11%)
Mkt cap ! $120.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.4¢ 9.4¢ 9.2¢ $97.21K 1.047M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75914 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 31914 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.