ASN 4.35% 11.0¢ anson resources limited

Ann: Underground Injection Control Permit Granted at Green River, page-81

1. 9,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2159
    I'm 99% certain it will be more effective on GRP brine Lanshen have already stated that their resins are far more efficient on low impurity brine than Sunresin this is public knowledge, but PBP aren't low impurity brines now are they ...........

Furthermore PBP final product has already been through the CAM qualification process GRP product has only just started even if it is at greater speed with the GRP .

Other points to consider are GRP has no DFS PBP does and I don't see ASN paying more for a GRP DFS not at this stage .

GRP has no recognised resource and probably won't have in the near future due to lower funds , PBP does .

GRP has private land , but PBP has 2 extraction well pads already built ready to go and a planned production plant site this is even before we look at the proposed private land next door to intrepid potash .

IMHO GRP has all the hallmarks of a JV maybe with KOCH or maybe with FORD and this would fulfill the EV OEM narrative as well as all the FORD hints they've used and in addition FORD will have a bad taste in their mouth after the US government blocked their deal with CATL which this JV could correct and as you may know FORD and LG have funded LTR also .

PBP however IMO will be with LG and one other possibly Panasonic because this is in keeping with the term "sheets" plural narrative and also the Japanese CAMs I think for another 4000 leaving the residual for the spot market or any other suitors .

I also believe that any future expansion will be for the Chinese CAMs that ASN first got MOUs with .

Everything is very strategic and Bruce is handling the political hot potatoes very well .

One more point , make no mistake PBP is the far more lucrative project by along way I suspect bruce knows this full well .

Anyway AIMHO not advice DYOR GLTAH REGARDS TT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $142.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $45.01K 410.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 311053 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 297914 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.