ION 0.00% 0.9¢ iondrive limited

I have been in SAU for over a year now and to managements credit...

1. 30 Posts.
    I have been in SAU for over a year now and to managements credit they have stuck to their plans of generating cash flow from their smaller assets to fund drilling their bigger assets while keeping the registry tight. If you hold this speculative share you obviously believe in the direction the company is taking otherwise why be invested. Keeping the registry tight is going to reward longer term holders very nicely IMHO as long as the companies prospects in Sth Korea progress as we all hope they will.
    Having said that when the initial director rewards were announced last year and voted for at 40&50 cents I saw it as a money grab and was not happy. With the passage of time I now see that it was probably a sign that share price appreciation was going to take time. IMO for this to be a $1 plus company we need to show the market significant cash flow. I believe our Sth Korean assets will do this overtime and I have recently added to my share holding after the latest Weylou results. Patience is required and I for one am very satisfied with the cannon deal mainly because it shows the companies are sticking to the plan.
    Cheers and good luck to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.443M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.822K 202.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 450000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2912976 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.