ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I agree, I had a position in pex.ax, sold around 30 cts Oct 2017, the shares are now close to 80 cts.
    As supposed before they were good at finding things, but I was unpatient and lost the nerves...
    Another reason was that trade volume was very low at this time, which I found at that time annoying.
    Will not return to them as they are costly now, however will try to stay in sau and mat on asx, my last australian bets, intending to wait. The Sau concept in Australia is according to sau somewhat comparable to Matsa, Matsa has a Lake Carey District play looking to get close to surface gold to local toolmills.
    Otherwise prefer to invest in Toronto, its cheaper out of Europe, as brokerage costs for foreigners (not posible to open non-resident brokerage accounts in Australia, Australia is still sort of a restricted comunist country) are high. In Toronto in the meantime I learnt that my very best investment is an extremely tiny trading one, primarily in hand of insiders plus a foreign USD billioneer. Went in as one of the first retail investors, dont care if they still need time to become a 15 plus bagger..
    So now longer worried about low trading volume, instead looking for such bets with high insider participation. Got another one where the financial manager just invested a few hundred thousand dollars, but estimated future price earning relation should be a fake, cant believe it is 0,57 next year or so on finance.yahoo.com

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.