AZI 0.00% 3.3¢ altamin limited

Agree in part Carrste, but I think this will impact...

1. 1,137 Posts.
    Agree in part Carrste, but I think this will impact significantly as it sets a foundation for subsequent news flow. I was beginning to become a bit frustrated at the lack of news and direction but it would seem that they have been busy and the results have been very good. I think this announcement provides some of the clarity we have been looking for and gives some insight into the direction and timeframe. I am confident that between now and xmas there will be more.

Clearly, the announcment was enough for someone to buy a small parcel and push it back up to .16. The volume was small but still appreciated.

Despite my frustration I have also been slowly accumulating (not today's buyer) and now own a significant parcel of shares in this - enough to fly to Perth for the AGM. I certainly wont be selling and am in for the long haul. I also move my recommendation back to a buy.

If you want evidence on how quickly these things can move have a quick glance at AUZ (Australian Mines Limited), a cobalt and nickle miner which as been a five bagger in the past fortnight, now trading at 10.5 cents up nearly 20 percent today alone. For the last 12 months its has languished mostly between 1.0 cent and 1.7 cents (sound familiar) but is now skyrocketing. One poster announced his retirement yesterday after selling out (personally I would have hung on for a bit longer but congrats to them). I had a quick search to identify the catalyst and there isnt one specific catalyst - just increased confidence, notably post AGM.

Here is my view, any concerns about being in the dark with EMX are now significantly allayed. Good work EMX keep the news flow coming. I think they're working hard to get this into production sooner rather than later and the test results and certainly helping. I think the news flow will boost this over coming months and when they release the plan to go into production the games will begin.

I think we can match AUZ when the real news begins. Best of luck to all.
    Last edited by DrDann: 31/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51308 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 39700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.