AAU 12.5% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Ann: Underwriting Agreement , page-5

1. 11,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6318
    @ foyt
    I am very grateful to all option holders on HC that did take up their allotment. Every little bit helps. Sorry, I should have mentioned that above.

My understanding was that the options were available for take-up until 5pm on Sunday 31st of December.

They stopped trading the options on the 22nd of December.

So I still have hope that the big institutional investors will take up their options to increase the cash available.

Without doubt, cash is supremely important in the current markets, I think many are missing the real issue currently, CASH is extremely hard to get. I read and listen to many market commentators, and there is HUGE amounts of money in the banking systems.. the problem is they will not lend it... That's why there have been so so so many capital raising's. Just look at STB - ouch... $4 a while ago... now.. $0.80. Ha, I would be here all day if I tried to list all the raising in the last 12 months.

I have spent many hours today looking at stocks, trying to find ones that are worth investing it... I have found so many, some, even bellow their cash backing, with solid production... I mean, this is crazy. Last time I could do this was during 2008. Yet, these companies and others, are still going down.. Even solid producers... Value investing will one day return.

At the very least, consolidation is coming, it will be huge, as large companies are sitting on huge amounts of cash, and all the huge resource finds are gone. They are now going to have to start picking up the smaller companies.. cheap and ready to go.

IMHO (which does ramble a lot)
    DOYR. Its fun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.114M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $19.12K 6.266M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 52096822 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 20905065 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.