ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1273
    Every director of an ASX-listed company has a skill set...or not.
    I have had occasion of speaking with SL with regard to another stock of which he is a director of which I am a shareholder.
    I have found him to be brutally honest, market savvy, objective, and definitely not a spruiker.
    That's the reason why I'm taking a long, hard look at DEG at current levels.
    It's easy to criticise management, however SL was not the only director of DEG when the format of the CR was voted on.
    I have no doubt that DEG is much better positioned following the format of the CR given the board resignations/appointments.
    Did you ever expect to see Bruce Parncutt on the board of your company?
    Sure, this has been a bitter pill to swallow for incumbent shareholders, however, looking objectively from the outside, having had some contact with SL, and having many years of experience in how these deals unfold, I believe SL did what he had to do in the best interests of the company and its shareholders, of which he is one of the larger ones.
    It may not look like the best outcome at this point in time, but in the fullness of time you may see it differently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.