DEG 0.82% $1.21 de grey mining limited

Nice videos and DEG should be a winner - in the long run.I loved...

1. 295 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Nice videos and DEG should be a winner - in the long run.

I loved the first video - of the two - Audio only - Andy
    Toweranna could continue to bring Amazing results - the greater the depth- the greater the results.
    He is suggesting this could be a MASSIVE GOLD system coming from below in the PILBARA - known for its varying but rich resources.

Furthermore, I could show you other video's where the head of Kirkland Lake - When asked, "what is next direction for Kirkland" - States " THE BEST PLACE TO LOOK FOR GOLD IS WHERE YOU HAVE ALREADY FOUND IT"
    That is DEG IMO - new area awesome potential.

Kirkland is totally in sync with Ed Eshurs from DGO

The Guru - Ed Eshurs from DGO has explained "keep drilling" as this is the best course of action to becoming a new producer. I believe Ed is right! - as you probably do!
    My point is - as I no longer hold - after getting out at the 16 cent mark (should of been could of been 32 cents..etc)
    My point is - We are just petty investors - it is not controlled by us.
    IMO DEG's rise to 36 cents and its fall to what could be 4 cents soon, could be controlled by Eric Sprott, even in his recent board removals- he is smart and rich person with power - regardless.

Don't forget ARV went from 4 cents to something ridiculous based on conglomerates - then back down to below that - This is after setting up a fully working gold mine worth 100m in Rose Hill. - Set up for whom?
    ARV ain't using it?

All the pennies have to drop at some point soon - and all the pieces have to fall together in the future because this is insane.

Best we can do as little investors is to "time" the rise correctly IMO
    Jump in when it goes off - because it will go much higher.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
-0.010(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $2.887B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.23 $1.20 $3.671M 3.033M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 44726 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 107237 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.