DEG 0.84% $1.18 de grey mining limited

"trategic," as spec101 writes. I think it is, too. There will be...

1. 2,749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 379
    "trategic," as spec101 writes. I think it is, too. There will be no predatory t/o; there will be little shorting for now; less manipulation of the sp, and; anyone who wants a piece now better pony up.

To be blunt the dilution is: Sickening. Management, I'm guessing, did not get a JV proposal they decided wasn't good enough. Perhaps the feasibility of starting smaller wasn't financially acceptable. Pure debt would've worked, but I guarantee interest rates will be lower in a year's time (this does not include hedging. Therefore I'll swallow the dilution with a brandy.

Regardless of the news I don't believe that this is the last financing before production. It's BIG mine building...

Fred's questioning of brokers' balance sheets is naive. If Cannargo can't produce the cash the reputational damage alone can end them. After all, they're in finance, and if your word is worthless so is your business. Maybe Fred will provide evidence of their balance sheets; just stick it with the eight year old news keeping you up. And Fred, as for "cross[ing] shareholders like GOR, they're interests were never aligned with DEG's. GOR may have even helped block a move DEG wanted

1. Great entry point for anyone patient enough to wait for a great payoff.
    2. Topping off a hold.
    3. Dilution regrettable, but underwritten: done and dusted.
    4. Wait for the divvie.

OV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.18
Change
-0.010(0.84%)
Mkt cap ! $2.828B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.20 $1.18 $7.303M 6.165M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 263586 $1.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.19 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.