MYG 0.00% 71.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

re: Ann: Underwritten Options Issue and Notic... MarkP, the new...

1. 100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    re: Ann: Underwritten Options Issue and Notic... MarkP, the new options are on offer now and Tranche 1 closing date is 19 Aug (refer the prospectus).

I believe the company is only sending offer forms to Top 400 current holders, so other holders or new investors/speculators will have to ring the office and get the forms emailed to them (I have done this).

I don't know what all the complaints are about, the company is giving previous option holders the opportunity to get the same terms, with 2 year expiry if they want it. I haven't 'Black-Schole'd' the prices, but I expect the recent historical volatility of the share price might price the options higher than you you may first expect. The SP could easily shoot back up to 10c on a rising gold price (which I expect) and any financing news. That's not to say they aren't over priced, but they are partially underwritten so the company is covered anyway.

For my mind, come Aug 2015 Mutiny will either be out of business (share price = 0) or mining gold with high profit margins (share price much, much higher than 5c). Therefore I would be speculating on the options for leverage rather than investing in the, albeit currently depressed, shares.

Cheers and good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
71.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2857 70.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
72.5¢ 26250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.